Control Panel Fabrication
- Docs & Specs
- Fabrication Service
Control Panel Fabrication by Hampton Controls
From conception to the finished product, we can fabricate a control panel system with complete documentation for your application using the highest quality components at a competitive price with quick delivery.
Control Panel Fabrication by Hampton Controls has years or experience and offers many sizes, consultation and a variety of designs.
- Consultation, Design, and Detail Print Drafting Using AutoCad.
- Project management from Design Through Start-Up.
- Panel Building Through Complete Assembly and Installation of Control Systems.
- Programming to Meet Your Exacting Operational Requirements.
- Technical Manual Writing and Production.
Temperature Control (Heating/Cooling) Panels
- Multiple Zones
- High/Low Limit
- Ramp/Soak Programming
- Up to 3150 Amps, 600V
Pressure Control Panels
- Proportional I/P System
Motor Control Panels
- Speed Control
- Follower Panels
- Drive Panels
- Soft Start Panels
- Solid State Motor Control Panels
Automation Control Panels
- PLC Panels
- Logic Panels
- Monitoring Panels
- Alarm Panels
Control Panel Options
- 120V 1-Phase 50/60 Hz
- 240V 1-Phase 50/60 Hz
- 240V 3-Phase 50/60 Hz
- 480V 3-Phase 50/60 Hz
- Up to 3150 Amps (All Voltages)
- Free Standing
- Wall Mount
- Nema 1, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 6, 7, 12, 13
- Clear Safety Cover High Voltage Devices
- Optional Door Window (Nema 4)
- Optional Paint Color
- Internal Wire Duct
- Clearly Labeled Terminal Blocks
- Heat Shrinkable Permanent Wire Labels
- Custom Labeling
- Custom Manufactured Accessories
- Vent Natural Convection
- Air Conditioned up to 22,000 BTU
- Vortex Compressed Air Chiller Up to 5,000 BTU
- Magnetic Contactors
- Mercury Relays
- Solid State Relays (Up to 100A)
- SCR's (Up to 1200A), Phase Angle/Zero Cross
- Motor Starter
- Soft Start Motor Starters
- AC Inverters
- DC Motor Drives
- Customer Supplied Parts
Order Your Control Panel Fabrication Services
Hampton Controls looks forward to serving you and supplying you with your Industrial Needs.
Contact Hampton Controls for more info: 724-861-0150
Please call for any special needs, in most cases, we are able to create a custom solution.